The Personal Touch of a Credit Union
Partnered with the Nation’s Foremost Loan Servicing Engine
The operations engine behind CU Servnet is Cenlar, the leading loan servicing organization in the United States. Cenlar has a long history of servicing mortgages, dating back to 1958. Cenlar has been devoted exclusively to loan servicing since 1997, and the company’s management team has over 100 years of combined experience in all areas of loan servicing.
CU Servnet uses the services of Cenlar, the nation’s loan servicing organization of choice, to deliver solutions for credit unions of all sizes. A reputation for excellence and dedication to your members has earned Cenlar the business of hundreds of organizations.
You may have known CU Servnet as Prime Alliance Loan Servicing, Powered by Cenlar; our name is new but we have been helping credit unions gain mortgage servicing advantages for years. And as a CUSO, we understand the critical role that guidance and support play in helping credit unions do good things for their members, communities, and families.
CU Servnet, by using the technology and expertise of Cenlar, helps secure loan servicing for more credit union mortgages than any other organization in the United States. We work to deliver the highest quality customized solutions, so credit unions can concentrate on doing what they do best – helping members thrive!
Through Cenlar, CU Servnet helps our clients gain:
- Superior member service. Cenlar’s dedicated and high-quality member service is consistent, and branded to deliver the feel of your credit union, your culture, your voice.
- Fully customized servicing solutions. The needs of your credit union and your members are unique. Innovative and flexible solutions enable credit unions to craft outstanding member programs.
- Real-time flexibility. Portfolios and business demands change over time; the loan servicing capabilities of Cenlar can adapt instantly to meet your needs.
- Reduced capital outlay. It is expensive to invest in technology and training for products/programs that keep you competitive in the mortgage space. Cenlar makes those investments so you don’t have to. We have resources and an infrastructure already in place and fully operational; everything needed to provide excellent service for your portfolio is ready when you are.
- Default management. Wouldn’t you rather focus on your core business? Now your credit union doesn’t have to get caught up in the complexities of servicing delinquent mortgages. Cenlar eases that process because it is built on providing professional management to oversee the default loan administration functions.
- Reduced regulatory compliance servicing risk. Regulatory requirements as well as federal, state, and local laws are in a constant state of flux. Failure to stay on top of those changes can pose significant threats to your credit union. Cenlar has knowledgeable compliance representatives that provide the confidence to know you are always up to date and in line with servicing regulations.
For more information about ways CU Servnet can help your credit union, please contact us.