CFPB Mortgage Servicing Amendments
As part of our ongoing communication to you regarding the progress of this project, please see our monthly CFPB Mortgage Servicing Amendments update for the week of October 10th.
- The Executive Summary has been updated and provided – the project remains on target for 10/19/2017 implementation.
- The following sections have successfully completed Validation and are ready for Go Live
- Definition of Delinquency
- Request for Information
- Force Place Insurance
- Early Intervention
- Loss Mitigation/Servicing Transfers
- Periodic Statements – In Validation.
- Loss Mitigation/Prompt Pay Crediting – In Validation.
- Periodic Billing Statements – Bankruptcy and Successors in Interest are currently on schedule and in the implementation phase.
- Current project plans for all items are attached.
As the implementation date nears, we recognize the importance of communicating to you our progress on the project. Because of this, weekly communications will continue to be provided throughout the month of October. If you have any questions about the documents provided here or implementation, please contact email@example.com.