Cloud Update: Citrix Testing
As we shared on Friday, July 24th, we are continuing to transition client production servers to the Microsoft Azure Cloud. Testing for Citrix will begin on Monday, August 17, 2020. If you are a Citrix user, your Client Manager will provide dates for your company’s transition testing period.
Please share this information with all testers and auditors who access Cenlar’s Citrix application.
Instructions for Citrix Users
Please take the following steps:
- Identify several users who regularly use Citrix and already have a Cenlar account
- Use the following URL to access the Citrix Cloud connection.
|Application||URL for Validating Citrix Connection in the Cloud|
Please Note: The URL will work only if you have whitelisted the new production IP address (126.96.36.199) as noted in our previous advisory.
If you need more time to whitelist, please reach out to your Client Manager immediately.
Citrix Validation Guidelines
Use these guidelines to verify you can access the applications available to Citrix. Access Citrix using https://connectsg.cennet.com.
- Verify users can log in using their same credentials.
- Verify users are taken directly to the landing page once logged in.
- Log in to the applications accessed through Citrix and validate if users have access.
- Test functions users perform in the accessible applications.
- Verify users can navigate through different screens in the applications.
- Verify and take note of any latency seen during navigation.
- Log out of the applications successfully.
- The ability to access Citrix and the applications available to Citrix confirms a successful test. We ask that you share the results of the test with your Client Manager.
Once you complete validation, please continue to use https://connect.cennet.com. Your Client Manager will provide you with dates for transitioning existing users in your organization to the new Citrix Cloud connection. To minimize disruption, we anticipate conducting a phased rollout to connectsg.cennet.com beginning September 21, 2020.
We will be testing additional applications in Q4 2020 and will share further details about that testing at a later date.