Updated Disaster Forbearance Report
Based on feedback we’ve received from you, we have enhanced our Daily Disaster Forbearance Report. We’ve expanded the data we will be reporting to keep you informed of the performance on your loans affected by the natural disasters. This new report will be available on your FTP site as of Thursday, May 24.
During the week of June 4th, we will be conducting a webinar highlighting the new features. More details will be provided soon. Webinar questions can be submitted to Cenhurcall@Cenlar.com. For your convenience, we have attached a sample of the report.
Notable changes to the report include:
- The naming convention of the report will change to: 39_2018MAY22_Disaster_Forbearance_Report2.01_CENLARCLIENT
- Added Financially Impacted Loans to the data set (Any loans that are not in the disaster impacted zip codes, but initiated Disaster Forbearance after 08/2017).
- Added definition pop-up boxes describing specific fields in the dashboard.
- Detailed breakdown of loans that were provided a Disaster Forbearance Plan based on current or loss mitigation alternatives, delinquency status, and expired or active status for Forbearance and Pre-Payment Plans.
- The dashboard now provides information as to current status of the loan in the modification process.
- Now offering detailed information on Trial Status.
- Client Pivot Tables now drill down to Loan Level Status for many categories. This can be seen in the sample report attached.
- This new version includes additional data provided in the data tab, which will require remapping if you are automatically importing the file.