CFPB Mortgage Servicing Amendments
Cenlar’s monthly CFPB Mortgage Servicing Amendments update.
- All Business Requirement Documents for items with an October 19, 2017 implementation date have been completed. The most current versions of these documents can be viewed here.
- Business Requirement Documents for items with an April 19, 2018 implementation date will be completed by the dates below and will be provided in the June CFPB Mortgage Servicing Amendments Update.
- Periodic Billing Statements – Bankruptcy –Due 5/31/2017
- Successors in Interest – Due 6/30/2017
- Project Plans for items with an October 19, 2017 implementation date have been completed. The most current versions of these documents can be viewed here.
- The most current version of the Executive Summary is provided.
Lastly, the Cenlar Compliance Department will be hosting a conference call for our Clients on Thursday, June 29th from 2 pm to 3 pm EST to discuss the CFPB Mortgage Servicing Amendments. This listen only one hour session will provide you with a high level overview of the CFPB Mortgage Servicing Amendment requirements and the current status of the action plans and timeframes for implementation. It will be hosted by Lynn Tarantino, Cenlar’s Chief Compliance Officer and Jennifer Rowen, Cenlar’s VP of Compliance Program Management. We hope you can join.
Any questions can be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and the Compliance Department will respond within 24 hours of receipt (excluding weekends and holidays).